Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to the ProfitSharks and governs data collection and usage. The ProfitSharks is an automated trading journal that aims to help traders analyze and improve their performance by automatically fetching and processing data from the users' account on a cryptocurrency exchange. By using the ProfitSharks website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
What data do we collect and how do we process it?
Your personal data submitted for ID verification purposes only.
Your Binance accounts and portfolio details, including your connected API Keys and all your transfer sand orders.
Information related to the device used to access our website, including cookies and metrics of your usage of ProfitSharks website so we can improve your experience. You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website.
We are committed to the protection of your personal data and will not share it with any third parties besides the ones we use for our website's functionality.
What are your data protection rights?
- You have the right to request ProfitSharks for copies of your personal data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org support.
- You have the right to request that ProfitSharks correct any information you believe is inaccurate, by contacting email@example.com support.
- You have the right to request that ProfitSharks erase your personal data, under termination of use condition of ProfitSharks by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org support.
- You have the right to request that ProfitSharks restrict the processing of your personal data under termination of use condition of ProfitSharks by contacting email@example.com support.
- You have NO right to object to ProfitSharks’ processing of your personal data, unless it conflicts with the terms stated on this site.
- You have NO right to request that ProfitSharks transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you, unless it conflicts with the terms stated on this site.
Any appeal on a point of personal data protection will be reviewed within the shortest possible period of time after your appeal entered firstname.lastname@example.org , however we reserve a period of 30 calendar days for reviewing your appeal.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server to uniquely identify your browser or to store information in your browser Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. A “web beacon” links web pages to servers and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. Most cookies expire after a certain period of time depending on what they are used for. ProfitSharks uses both first-party cookies (which are set by our website when it is being visited) and third-party cookies (which are set by a server located outside the domain of our website).
Types of Cookies we use
Through our service providers, we may use analytics to collect information about your use of the ProfitSharks website to create reports and statistics on the performance of the website. Analytics collect information such as your IP address, type of device, operating system, geolocation, referring URLs, time and date of page visits, and which pages you visit. The information allows us to quantify our audience size, see the overall patterns of usage on the platform, help us record any difficulties you have with the website, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not.
Managing your Cookies
You may accept or decline cookies. Most desktop web browsers automatically accept cookies, butyou can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. You'll want to refer toyour browser's help section to do this since the instructions are usually browser-specific. Mobiledevices typically allow you to control cookies through their system settings. Refer to your devicemanufacturer’s instructions for more information on how to do this. If you choose to declinecookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the ProfitSharksservices.
Security of your Personal Information
ProfitSharks secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. ProfitSharks uses the SSL Protocol for this purpose: when personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected with encryption - the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.